It is a hyper-concentrated solution containing all of the vitamins needed for good coral growth and for the well being of fish in reef and saltwater aquariums, without reaching doses likely to lead to hypervitaminosis (refer to instructions). Thanks to the patented Neogoutte technology, associated with Prodibio`s vials, the formulation and packaging of CORAL VITS assures the protection of water-soluble vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B6, B7, B8, B9, B12) as well as lipophilic vitamins (A, C palmitate, D2, D3, E, K1, K2 and K3). Furthermore, their release in the aquarium is gradual, thus promoting optimal assimilation by marine organisms.
During the different steps of coral propagation, using CORAL VITS accelerates tissue repair and reduces stress for both the mother colony and the fragments. CORAL VITS can be used in synergy with Prodibio`s REEF BOOSTER, every 15 days. It can also be used alternately on one week, with Reef Booster added the next week. This second way to manage these sources of essential nutrients helps to bring vitamins regularly to corals and fish in the aquarium, and help their optimal growth.
- Provides all the vitamins needed for optimal growth and development of fish and corals.
- Coral_Vits use the patented Neogoutte® technology to include in a same vial water-soluble vitamins and lipophilic vitamins.
- Vitamins are gradually released into the aquarium.
- Coral_Vits accelerates tissue repair and reduces stress.
- Can be added at the same time as Reef Booster in order to help their optimal growth.
- Corals, fish and invertebrates are animals, and as such they are unable to synthesize all the vitamins they need, at least in sufficient quantities. Therefore, they must be supplemented by the food, even for photosynthetic organisms.
- During the different steps of coral propagation in the recifal aquarium.
- regularly to provide to coral`s vitamins needed for good their good development..
- In synergy every 15 days if Coral_Vits is associated to Reef Booster.
- Up to 50 Gallons: 1 vial every 15 days
- Up to 100 Gallons: 2 vial every 15 days
- Up to 150 Gallons: 3 vial every 15 days
- Up to 200 Gallons: 4 vial every 15 days
- Up to 250 Gallons: 5 vial every 15 days