- constantly monitors water temperature, so you can get an alert if your heater breaks or your chiller fails
- Free Ammonia
- monitors the highly toxic free ammonia (NH3) at very low levels, so you can stop your fish from dying from Ammonia posioning.
- the seneye monitors pH in your aquarium or pond water between 6.4 and 9. This range is ideal for most aquatic life and by focusing on this range increased accuracy has be achieved.
- Water Level
- readings are only taken when the seneye device is in water, no false readings.
- monitors ambient LUX and can be used to take direct LUX readings, understand how your light degrade over time.
- understand where on the kelvin range your lights are and how light can change over time.
- monitor the Photosynthetically Active Radiation (PAR), understand if you have the correct quanity and quality of light for your corals or plants.
- Automatically monitors multiple key parameters
- Constantly watching your aquarium, 5600 readings per month
- Healthier coral, integrated LUX, Kelvin and PAR light meter
- Early warning, intelligent software predicts future water conditions*
- Convenient alerts sent to e-mail and mobile phone*
- Access results worldwide, data stored online for easy viewing*
- Track your results with automatic graphing*
- USB connection with multiple connection options, including optional USB power adaptor
The seneye Active Extension Cable uses active electronics to sustain the data signal, so you can connect the seneye device to your PC (or USB Power Adaptor) from an additional 25 meters away. Standard (passive) USB extension cable connections can cause significant data loss over distances of more than 5 meters. The uniquely designed weatherproof cover ensures that the connection between the seneye device and the Active Extension Cable is protected from the harsh environment, allowing the device to be used outdoors.
- Use with all seneye devices
- Increase range by 25m
- Connect directly to a PC or to a USB Power Adaptor
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Windows PC with a wired or wireless network and TCP/IP protocol, Vista 32-/64-bit, Windows 7 32-/64bit.
- Full speed USB 1.0 port
- Minimum 1Ghz processor and 128mb RAM
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 9.0+, Firefox 4.0+, Safari 4.0+
- Download of seneye connect application required from seneye.com
The seneye web server with WiFi module removes the need for a pc altogether and allows wireless connection from your seneye device to your router / modem, alternatively you can use an Ethernet over power module to work with it.
The uploads will be automatic which will make them faster and more stable, there are also a few additional alerts such as power (or lost connection) monitoring. The seneye web server will upload the data from your seneye home, reef, or pond device without the need for a pc in the house.
You will then be able to view all your readings from a computer (pc/mac), tablet or smart phone from anywhere in the world via the seneye cloud.
Everything you need to monitoring your aquarium through the internet.
- seneye reef
- seneye web server WiFi
- seneye Dri