The Next Generation of Water Moving Technology Just got Better!
This bundle includes:
- 1 x Maxspect XF350 Gyre Pump with Controller - Item # 0M1119
- 1 x Maxspect XF350 Gyre Pump (Pump Only) - Item # 0M1096
- Unique Flow Virtually Eliminates Dead Spots
- Evenly Distributed Linear Flow
- Discrete Design
- Twin Directional Flow Cages
- Clip on Flow Directors
- Waterproof Silent Suspension Magnet Mount
- Advanced Controller with Mount
The pump that revolutionized water flow for aquariums has reached the pinnacle of design, performance and control. The 3rd Generation aptly named the Gyre 300 series incorporates all of the amazing features of the original Gyre pumps and improved them to make the best GYRE flow pump yet.
The engineers at Maxspect completely redesigned the pump with less parts and a more intuitive assembly for easier maintenance of the rotors. All Gyre pumps include an extra set of rotors and bushings to help reduce downtime while cleaning and keep your pump operating at full capacity. The new design has simplified this process of rotor replacement making it easier than ever to keep your pump pushing water at full throttle.
All of the Gyre 300 series pumps are compatible with the Maxspect Connect ICV6 control module so you can wirelessly control your pumps using the free Syna-G app from Maxspect. Any combination of pumps can be connected and controlled which means you can now operate a Gyre XF330 and an XF350 using the same control module all with a single power supply. This helps you to tailor the flow inside your aquarium perfectly to suite the needs of your corals without a ton of wires and bulky power supplies under your tank.
The most noticeable upgrade on the new Gyre 300 pumps is the detachable flow directors which are a welcome addition and allows you to place your pumps even closer to the surface of your aquarium without the worry of pulling a noisy vortex of air and improving surface agitation for maximum gas exchange. You can maneuver each director to point the Gyre flow of water where you need it. Best of all, the maneuverable caps block light from reaching the pump components and will reduce the rate at witch algae will accumulate for longer operation in between maintenance.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.8" x 3" x 1.5"
- Max Flow Rate: 5280 gph
- Power Consumption: 5W - 52W
- Ideal for Aquariums: 80 - 800 gallons
- Mounts aquariums up to 3/4" thick, glass or acrylic
- Input Voltage / Current: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz 2.5A
- Output Voltage / Current: 24VDC 4A
- Weight: 300g /0.7 lb
- Cable Length:10ft controller to pump, 5ft power supply to controller
*NOTE* Specifications are subject to change without notice. Weight and dimensions are approximate.
- 2 x XF350 Gyre Pump with Magnet Mount
- Advanced Gyre 300 Controller with mount
- Power Supply
- Spare Bushings
- Protective Mesh Covers
- Flow Directors
- Power Supply Unit -Model: GM85-240400-F